If there is a call, you can apply before the mentioned deadline via the application form posted in the project call.
Individuals from Germany are eligible to apply to join our projects. Sometimes, we need participants from other countries to join our projects and we will launch calls for participants, when needed.
Please, note that we will not reply to participation requests coming from participants living in other countries without a call for participants launched by WASLA for certain projects and activities.
The most common set of criteria we will be looking at our participants are:
- Good analytical skills and ability to identify problems.
- Team spirit with ability to establish and maintain good relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to display initiatives, and to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet /intranet services, library sources, etc.
- Excellent research and drafting skills, when needed
- Proficiency in one of the working language of WASLA, English, German and/ or Arabic is essential. Knowledge of another language would also be considered as a strong asset.
You can find the main criteria on the page of each project. List of all projects
We kindly ask for your understanding and patience as we are working on a voluntary base and we are receiving huge number of applications.
The application results will be different from one project to another.
It normally takes 1-2 weeks to announce the results of your application and the reply will be sent via email.
Each project has a person responsible for selecting participants. Participants will be selected depending on the answers provided in the application form, motivation letter and/or C.V
You can contact our support team to offer your further counselling and guidance for applying for future projects.
You will receive an info-pack and/or learning agreement via email with all details about the project, timetable and your responsibilities.
Please, inform us as soon as possible that you want to withdraw your application, so as we can give other applicants on the waiting list the opportunity to join the project.
Please, contact the contact person for the project you applied for and he/ she will try to help you solve any obstacles that you might be facing during your participation.
Yes, WASLA can issue an experience letter or an attendance certificate, if the participants finished their participation successfully.
Yes, WASLA is interested to create new cooperate with organizations from Germany and other countries.