You can apply only via the application form available as the call for participation. Make sure you apply before the mentioned deadline.
WASLA will not accept applications sent via emails.
Individuals from Germany are eligible to apply to join our events.
There is the possibility to need participants from other countries. When so, we will launch a call looking for participants.
The most common set of criteria we will be looking at our participants are:
- Good analytical skills and ability to identify problems
- Team spirit with ability to establish and maintain good relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to display initiatives, and to work with minimal supervision
- Computer skills and ability to use relevant software applications, in particular information databases, internet, library sources, etc.
- Excellent research and drafting skills, when needed
- Proficiency in one of the working language of WASLA, English, German and/ or Arabic is essential. Knowledge of another language would also be considered as a strong asset.
You can find the main criteria on each event call for participation.
We kindly ask for your understanding and patience as we are working on a voluntary base and we are receiving a huge number of applications.
The application results will be different from one project to another.
It will take 1-2 weeks to announce the results of your application and the reply will be sent via email.
Each project has a responsible team for selecting participants. Participants will be selected depending to the answers provided in the application form, motivation letter and/or CV.
Please follow future calls for participation on WASLA’s website and social media channels to apply for other opportunities There are always more chances for you.
You will receive an info-pack and/or learning agreement via email with all details and timetable.
Please, inform us as soon as possible that you want to withdraw your application, so as we can give other applicants on the waiting list the opportunity to join the programs.
Please, contact the person responsible for the project you applied for and he/ she will try to help you solve any obstacles that you might be facing during your participation.
Yes, WASLA can issue an experience letter or an attendance certificate, if the participants finished their participation successfully.